RSS

Listless

It seems that I can’t ever start a new year without eliminating someone from my life. I try to be proactive and get rid of the dead weight throughout the year but sometimes people slip through the cracks. Just because you know that you have to move on from someone doesn’t make it any easier. I remember back in the day I used to l believe that whoever ended it first “won”. Well I ended it, but I don’t feel like a winner at all.

I feel list•less/ˈlis(t)lis/ Adj (of a person or their manner) Lacking energy or enthusiasm.

Sometimes when you spend so much time talking to a person it makes you wonder, what did you do before you started talking to them. What do you do with all the free time that they used to occupy? Who do you run to, to share your daily stories and anecdotes? Well, I don’t have the answers to those questions just yet but I know that I can’t run to him anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment