RSS

Slow Motion

I am a woman of many talents and abilities but patience is definitely not a virtue of mine. I really hate waiting for anything. I want everything now. Matter of fact, I wanted it yesterday. My frantic pace of now now now usually works when I’m in control. It’s the situations that I don’t have any control over that bother me. It’s the things that only time can bring about and no one can do anything to hurry it along. The things in my life that feel like they are in slow motion.

I’m into instant gratification. If one thing isn’t available then I’m immediately on to the next thing. I mean…really, who has time to wait when there are so many other available options? And if you have the option that you want, why wait for anything else? What on earth would make someone choose to wait for anything if they don’t have to? How do you know if someone is worth waiting for? What if you do decide to wait and find out it wasn’t worth the wait at all? To quote Mr. Carter, what the hell are you waiting for?

Sometimes waiting seems like a big waste of time but supposedly anything worth having is worth waiting for. Well, if good things come to those who wait then I should have something really awesome coming because I have damn sure waited long enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment