RSS

Be Happy

When you think about the fact that your bad day is better than a lot of people’s best day then you’ll never get pissed. –Slim Thugga

Every now and then it’s easy to become so bogged down with mundane life problems that you forget all of the wonderful things that you have to be thankful for. Consider the fact that nearly half the world – over three billion people – live on less than $2.50 a day. When you think about how much worse things could be, it almost feels like you’re being a little insulting to the universe by complaining.

Once a month, I’m going to use my blog to remind myself of all of the things that I have to be grateful for. I encourage you to take stock of your list as well. These don’t have to be deep & profound things… Just anything you want to list that makes your life happier. It can be a big thing (like good health) or small mundane things (like a favorite lip gloss). The point is that you should always remember the good things in your life and not get weighed down by the negative.

So here are 25 random things that I’m thankful for (in no particular order):

• Good Health
• My Mom
• God
• My nieces & nephew
• My Grandmother
• My family
• A Great Job
• Having a great boss
• Upward mobility
• My apartment
• My car
• Springtime in Atlanta
• Friends
• Sisters
• ΔΣΘ
• My laptop
• D.G.
• My passport
• Quality Remy (lol)
• My iPhone
• My sense of humor
• HBO
• Travel
• Good wine
• M•A•C

0 comments:

Post a Comment